If you love being involved in ministries, this could be the place for you. We help them raise money for their mission.
BBS is an energizing place to work. We’re professionals, and we’re family. During the workday, we enjoy each other (usually). We’re all about hard work and a servant’s heart.
This is deeply satisfying work. You are changing the world by helping raise money to share the Gospel — feed hungry children — help sex trafficking survivors — and much more!
This could be your future. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
- Project Coordinator Digital Communications, Full-time
- Project Assistant Digital & Data Services, Part-time
How to Apply
Download our application and other materials here:
Once the materials are completed, send them along with your cover letter and résumé to BBSHR@servantheart.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
BBS is different from anyplace I’ve ever worked for before. Christ is at the center of everything: the culture and the way they conduct business.
We're all about working with a servant's heart, and our quarterly ServantHeart Award goes to a team member who especially demonstrates it.
Here are just a few of our previous recipients:
- Angela Roberts, Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Teri Peters, Creative Services/Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Danae Labocki, Project Manager
- Vicki Caswell, Copy Manager
- Jennifer Bartholomew, Senior Project Manager
- Jared Matthews, Client Services Coordinator
- Dan Crafton, Senior Project Manager
Do you have a servant’s heart? BBS & Associates could be the workplace for you!