If you love being involved in ministries, this could be the place for you. We help them raise money for their mission.
BBS is an energizing place to work. We’re professionals, and we’re family. During the workday, we enjoy each other (usually). We’re all about hard work and a servant’s heart.
This is deeply satisfying work. You are changing the world by helping raise money to share the Gospel — feed hungry children — help sex trafficking survivors — and much more!
This could be your future. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
I came to work at BBS more than 20 years ago and hope I can continue working here until I want to retire. Over the years, I’ve had the privilege of seeing God perform many miracles for and through our clients, as we partner together to see HIS Kingdom advanced.
We're all about working with a servant's heart, and our quarterly ServantHeart Award goes to a team member who especially demonstrates it.
Here are just a few of our previous recipients:
- Angela Roberts, Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Vicki Caswell, Copy Manager
- Jennifer Bartholomew, Senior Project Manager
- Jared Matthews, Client Services Coordinator
- Ben Keating, Project Manager
- Colton Hale, Finance Coordinator
- Lauren Opgenorth, Copy Manager
Do you have a servant’s heart? BBS & Associates could be the workplace for you!