If you love being involved in ministries, this could be the place for you. We help them raise money for their mission.
BBS is an energizing place to work. We’re professionals, and we’re family. During the workday, we enjoy each other (usually). We’re all about hard work and a servant’s heart.
This is deeply satisfying work. You are changing the world by helping raise money to share the Gospel — feed hungry children — help sex trafficking survivors — and much more!
This could be your future. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
Love working with this team! The office exudes a vibrant dynamic: hard work interspersed with times of fun. Dale’s deep care and support for our clients spills over to the rest of the team, and we frequently pray for our clients. I truly love coming to work each day!
We're all about working with a servant's heart, and our quarterly ServantHeart Award goes to a team member who especially demonstrates it.
Here are just a few of our previous recipients:
- Angela Roberts, Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Vicki Caswell, Copy Manager
- Jennifer Bartholomew, Senior Project Manager
- Jared Matthews, Client Services Coordinator
- Ben Keating, Project Manager
- Colton Hale, Finance Coordinator
- Lauren Opgenorth, Copy Manager
Do you have a servant’s heart? BBS & Associates could be the workplace for you!