If you love being involved in ministries, this could be the place for you. We help them raise money for their mission.
BBS is an energizing place to work. We’re professionals, and we’re family. During the workday, we enjoy each other (usually). We’re all about hard work and a servant’s heart.
This is deeply satisfying work. You are changing the world by helping raise money to share the Gospel — feed hungry children — help sex trafficking survivors — and much more!
This could be your future. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
As BBS employees, we have such a unique vantage point to watch God advance His kingdom! There are many organizations through which you can observe God move in powerful ways, but at BBS we get to see many pieces of the puzzle at once — not just one aspect of ministry, or one geographic location, or one group of people … but a kaleidoscope-view of God’s love moving forward around the globe as He works through the clients we serve.
We're all about working with a servant's heart, and our quarterly ServantHeart Award goes to a team member who especially demonstrates it.
Here are just a few of our previous recipients:
- Angela Roberts, Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Teri Peters, Creative Services/Ministry Services Project Coordinator
- Danae Labocki, Project Manager
- Vicki Caswell, Copy Manager
- Jennifer Bartholomew, Senior Project Manager
- Jared Matthews, Client Services Coordinator
- Dan Crafton, Senior Project Manager
Do you have a servant’s heart? BBS & Associates could be the workplace for you!