Donor Insights for 2022: Answers to the questions you’ve been asking
By E. Dale Berkey, Ph.D.
President, BBS & Associates
We’ve gratefully turned the corner into a new year … but have we left the challenges behind?
This is just one of the compelling insights you’ll gain from our brand-new, just-released nationwide survey of donors. We wanted to find out what’s motivating your donors to give in 2022 — or what’s holding them back.
The resulting 2022 Donor Confidence Report is available to you free of charge. It’s loaded with valuable findings and key insights — some of them surprising.
- As the nation’s donors turn the corner into 2022, uncertainty about the future and the ongoing impact of Covid-19 has followed them into the new year.
- A majority of donors feel rising costs and inflation, in addition to increasing taxes, are the most significant financial hazards to their giving this year, regardless of demographic segment.
- Only 21% of donors expect the economy to improve, falling from 28% in December 2020. 43% of donors now expect the economy to decline in the coming year, compared to 29% in December 2020.
There’s plenty more information like this in the full Donor Confidence Report. It offers answers to key questions like:
- Which types of donors are most likely to continue giving in 2022?
- Who has quit giving — and why?
- How will inflation impact your donors’ standard of living and their giving?
- How does a donor’s age, income, political affiliation, and faith impact her commitment to continued giving?
- Are donors concerned with proposed tax increases?
- What is the forecast for donor giving via automatic transfer in 2022?
- And more!
We also provide some great tips for how you can better connect with your donors in 2022 as a result of our findings.
Simply click here to receive the full Donor Confidence Report. And thanks for allowing us the privilege of serving the Lord with you.
For additional donor-focused insights like these, please reach out to Jared Matthews via email@example.com or 330.576.1162.