Position Title: Project Assistant
Where: BBS Akron Office – full-time
Position Reports to: Director of Client Services
Assists the Vice President and Director of Client Services with scheduling, communications, word processing, spreadsheet preparation, project management, client services and other miscellaneous tasks that need to be accomplished.
- Enter new jobs for Ministry Service Reps, Project Managers and Creative Services into the database, Silent Partner and create the necessary folders / documents on the Client Drive
- Maintain client data in spreadsheets to generate reports
- Aid in maintaining a timely schedule of client projects
- Complete general dictation / correspondence / word processing
- Arrange travel and handle associated expense reports for Vice President, Ministry Services Reps and Creative Services / Ministry Services team members
- Schedule and maintain Vice President’s and Client Service Director’s calendar / meetings
- Provide hospitality for Client Meetings and MS / CS meetings as needed
- Aid in maintaining calendar of meetings, conferences, time off requests, etc.
- Proof reading
- Purchase Orders
- Processing and maintain sample file
- Answering phones, copying, scanning, faxing
- As assigned, assists with training and orientation of other BBS staff
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed to support the Vice President and Client Services Director
- Four-year degree preferred
- Client Service orientation
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Well-experienced in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, database software
BBS & Associates Purpose
We strive to glorify and serve God by engaging people’s hearts and minds – to extend His Kingdom by advancing a ministry’s unique God-given vision.
BBS & Associates Core Values
- We seek to glorify God together and recognize Him as the Source of all provision.
- We strive to work and act with integrity.
- We strive to carefully steward our God-given abilities in order to serve and empower our clients and each other.
- We work hard and strive to exceed the needs and expectations of our clients.
- We strive to work as a team and treat each other as we would like to be treated.
- We seek to encourage ministries to document authentic results – not only the financial, but also the practical and spiritual.
Send Resume to:
Debby Berkey – email@example.com