At BBS & Associates, we’re always looking for talented individuals with a willingness to share our mission and values. Check out our open positions below…
Position Title: Project Coordinator – Digital and Data Services
Where: BBS Akron Office, full-time, 40 hours a week
Position Reports To: Vice President
The Project Coordinator has the primary responsibility to work with the Vice President and Senior Project Manager to:
• Export, prepare and format client data for use in daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
• Create reports for Senior Project Manager to review as needed for client meetings.
• Work in the BBS App environment to assist with report building.
• Provide research to the Senior Project Manager
• As assigned, assists with training and orientation of other BBS staff
• Coordinate additional research projects as needed
• Other miscellaneous duties (including but not limited to phone coverage) as needed to support BBS & Associates
• Other misc. duties as deemed necessary by the Vice President
• Bachelor degree or 3 years minimum work experience with the technology/tools listed below
• Intermediate level of Excel experience (i.e. graphs, tables, advanced formulas and pivot tables)
• Experience in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Access
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat Reader
• Strong communication and attention to details
• The ability to adapt quickly to new technology
• Client Service orientation
BBS & Associates Purpose:
We strive to glorify and serve God by engaging people’s hearts and minds — to extend His Kingdom by advancing a ministry’s unique God-given vision.
BBS & Associates Core Values:
• We seek to glorify God together and recognize Him as the Source of all provision.
• We strive to work and act with integrity.
• We strive to carefully steward our God-given abilities in order to serve and empower our clients and each other.
• We work hard and strive to exceed the needs and expectations of our clients.
• We strive to work as a team and treat each other as we would like to be treated.
• We seek to encourage ministries to document authentic results — not only the financial, but also the practical and spiritual.
Send resume to:
Debby Berkey (email@example.com)